How To Get Involved
There are just a few small steps to take in order to start volunteering with us! Please be sure to submit a Volunteer Application, as well as our Volunteer Agreement and Waiver Form. Once all forms have been submitted in person at the facility, or emailed to our Volunteer Coordinator at [email protected], your application will be reviewed. Your application will be denied if you do not meet the following requirements:
- You are under the age of 13, or if you’re between the ages 13 -16 and you do not have a parent/guardian’s application submitted as well to accompany you on your shifts.
- You must fill in your age on our application, if this is skipped, your application will be denied.
- You have been convicted of a crime involving Animal Cruelty, Arson, Theft or Domestic Assault.
- You have identified that you cannot commit to at least one shift per month
- You have been previously dismissed from volunteer duties before with HSWA