Currently, cat adoptions and meets are available by appointment only. Please call 873-2430.
Cat adoption fees, which include initial kitten vaccines, tests for FIV and FeLV (for cats over 6 months), treatment for internal parasites, flea treatment, microchipping (upon request), spay/neuter surgery, and a rabies vaccine for kittens over 3 months old, are as follows:
Cat Adoption Fees
- Kitten (8 weeks up to 7 months): $200 or adopt two for $300
- Young cats (7 months up to 2 years): $175 or adopt two for $250
- Adult (2 years up to 8 years): $125 or adopt two for $185
- Elder (8 years and older): $40 or adopt two for $60
- Barn/Community Cat (any age): fee waived
We can only apply one discount to any adoption special. (ie, 2 kittens for $300 OR senior, veteran or first responder 25% discount)
Please note that filling out an application for an animal does not guarantee your adoption. We match cats with adopters on a first come, first considered basis and we only keep your application active for 24 hours after you have physically met the cat. Unfortunately, we cannot hold cats longer because they deserve every chance to be in a loving home as soon as possible. Once you have come to the shelter, we will consider your application, confirm housing and let you know if you have been accepted. Cat adoptions typically occur on the same day.
View our online Adoption Application