Dog walk-up adoptions are available from 12:00pm-4:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Dog adoption fees, which include core vaccinations, tests for Lyme Disease, Ehrlichiosis, Anaplasmosis and Heartworm, treatment for internal parasites, flea treatment and prevention, spay/neuter surgery, and a rabies vaccination for dogs over 3 months old, are as follows:
Local Dog Adoption Fees
- Puppy (8 weeks up to 12 months): $425
- Young Adults (1 year up to 4 years): $375
- Adult (4 years up to 8 years): $325
- Elder (8 years plus): $175
* Unfortunately we are unable to offer any discounts on adoption fees for transport dogs under 4 years of age. Also, we can only apply one discount to any adoption special.
Please note that filling out an application for an animal does not guarantee your adoption. We match dogs with adopters on a first come, first considered basis and we only keep your application active for 24 hours after you have physically met the dog. Unfortunately, we cannot hold dogs longer because they deserve every chance to be in a loving home as soon as possible. Once you have come to the shelter, we will consider your application, check references (if applicable), confirm housing and let you know if you have been accepted. You can either pay the adoption fee over the phone or come in the next day to pay and complete the adoption.
View our online Adoption Application